A 15-year-old girl was electrocuted while fetching water from a well during a power outage in Olomore Housing Estate, Abeokuta, Ogun State. The incident occurred when power was unexpectedly restored, causing her to come into contact with a naked cable from the pumping machine inside the well. The victim was pronounced dead upon arrival at the hospital, prompting an investigation by the authorities. This unfortunate event echoes a similar incident involving an electrician in Unity Estate, Aregbe, on November 7, 2023.”


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here